Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Favourite Fiction Character.....

Since I was small, I was exposed to fairy tales stories such as Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty and many more. Every night, my mother or my father will read fairy tale stories before I go to sleep. My parents also bought me vcd on fairy tales stories. Besides just listening to the story, I also get to watch the movie on my favorite fictional characters. I love all those fictional character especially Cinderella. I love the part when fairy god mother turned Cinderella into a very beautiful girl, wearing a very gorgeous looking gown and not to forget the glass shoe. Sometimes I even wished to become like them but that is only a dream.


However, Cinderella was my childhood favorite fictional character. Now I am 21 years old. I start to love watching action movies and began to like watching superhero movies. Many superhero movie I have watched, for example, Superman, X-Men, Spiderman, Batman Begins, Fantastic Four and many more. The latest movie that I have watched was “The Dark Knight”. The movie was fantastic and unbelievable. To me, it was the movie of the decade. What makes me love the movie was the character of Joker. I must say, at this particular moment, my favorite fictional character is The Joker. Its not that I have become a betrayal because no longer admiring Batman from that movie but to me, The Joker’s character is more happening and very incredible. Although he is the antagonist in the movie, but in my opinion, it’s not wrong to admire such character. For those who have not yet watched “The Dark Knight”, please get the DVD as soon as possible. If not, you are considered a loser for losing your once in a lifetime opportunity..

No comments: