Friday, July 18, 2008

The Difficulties in Writing

Writing.......


In my opinion, writing is not easy...

To me, writing is quite challenging..

Especially when you don't really have the knowledge about you want to write.

Those who find writing as something that they enjoy to do

or writing for pleasure, they might not have problems in doing so.

It depends on the individual itself.

Usually when people write for pleasure,

they will end up with excellent piece of work...

BUT if they do so by force, the results will end up less interesting and boring.

Although I am not that good in writing, but I love to read.

Sometimes, through reading, I can get the idea of what to write....




WHAT ARE THE DIFFICULTIES I FIND WHEN WRITING???




1. Limited Vocabulary

2. To many grammatical errors (I think....)

3. Do not have enough background about what to write.

4. Limited experience about the topic.

5. Don't have enough time.

6. Unclear instruction of what to write. (usually happens during exams in school)

7. Not interested in the topic.



No comments: